Chikara Aniversario Countdown Question
Did I win a contest?
I missed the Aniversario Countdown Show due to having to work. I tried to watch when I got home but apparently it was only a live stream. I should have probably posted about that on Saturday night. I just found out a little while ago on twitter that someone was conspiracy theorizing about the Aniversario prize pack contest they held. Contestants submitted blogs, videos, artwork, etc. promoting the Chikara Aniversario show on twitter to be entered to win a prize package of Chikara merchandise. There were supposed to be 6 random winners and one handpicked by Gavin Loudspeaker. The conspiracy theorist was saying they didn't think the handpicked winner existed because their name was something like "nooneatall". If this means what I think it means then let me say in the hope that he reads this:
Thank you Gavin!
If the rumors be true and I have won then I need to know what to do next. I submitted the blog not expecting to be chosen and I had thought I'd be contacted if I won so I hadn't really been worrying about it. I suppose part of the problem might be how to contact me. I can be messaged on twitter as @knowwonattawl of course, or contacted via email at knowwonattawl@gmail.com
I actually asked about this on the Chikara101 message board a few hours before I found that tweet that tipped me off. (On there I'm just Knowwon)
For any regular readers reading this I apologize if it seems a little incoherent. I'm too excited to structure my thoughts properly right now.
I'll try to be patient about this. I know there is a lot going on right now. If it isn't true then I hope someone tells me that as well.
What Knowwon is thinking:
1. Knowwon is doing this section even in a post like this. Why not?
2. Knowwon will try not to be too disappointed if it turns out this isn't true
3. Knowwon wants to say regardless of whether I won or not that I saw a lot of great entries posted on twitter. A lot of people did some great work to promote "Never Compromise"
4. Knowwon is going to go try to calm down now by watching a fun show where people fight over a banana.
Yes, it was definitely your username that was called. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThanks, both for confirming this and for the congrats. Do you remember if they said anything about how to claim it?
Delete