Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Just a couple of quick notes.  The Titor Conglomerate now has a twitter account (Update: A representative of Worldwide Media Development Corporation has implied on the Chikara101 forum that this account is an imposter.).  Still no response to the query I sent them yesterday.  They seem to be following most of the Chikara related accounts and several fans.  Not me yet though, and I'm starting to think that may be for the best.  Leonard F. Chikarason who was a commentator for Chikara (and was the Director of Fun until a few years ago) has announced he is looking for work.  AssailAnt tweeted that he is a free agent last night.  I wish him nothing but the best and intend to watch him wrestle wherever he goes from here.  There has been absolutely zero twitter activity from Bryce Remsburg or Gavin Loudspeaker since "Never Compromise".  I'm not saying that means anything, but they were both pretty active on there before.  Wink Vavasseur hasn't tweeted since the event either, but he didn't do so very often before so I'm not that surprised. 

I'll probably do a profile piece on a wrestler later if nothing else newsworthy comes up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment